- Fair and Just - In Greek myth, the Titan goddess of divine law Themis is shown blindfolded for impartiality, holding the balanced scales of justice and a sword believed to let her cut fact from fiction
- Legal Office Decor - After building the Oracle at Delphi, the image of Blind Justice has always been associated with those who uphold our laws and fight for people's rights in the courts
- High Quality Bonded marble - Hand-cast using real crushed white marble bonded with durable designer resin, our Lady Themis statue is hand polished then painted with gold accents
- Design Toscano Statues - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this legal theme indoor statue is at home on a judge's courthouse desks, lawyer's office or home study
- Our Greek goddess of justice figure measures 5.5"Wx3.5"Dx13"H 2 lbs. making her the perfect gift for a law graduate. Simple assembly of sword required
|16.5 x 7.2 x 7.1 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.