- Exquisite Materials: The Essex vintage couch by POLY & BARK features full-grain pure-aniline or semi-aniline dyed Italian tanned leather upholstery for a feeling of luxury and elegance that only high-end materials can provide.
- Stunning Design: These couches for living room come in a timeless cognac tan color ensured by non-pigmented leather that simply highlights the natural beauty of the hide. Our single sofa is made with Italian genuine leather that scuffs and develops into a beautiful vintage patina with use for an extra note of elegance and class.
- One-of-a-Kind Model: What makes our mid-century modern sofa truly stand out is the genuine leather cover that varies in depth of color, making each brown leather couch unique. The comfy sofa also features tailored tufted seat back and arms, as well as a sturdy corner-blocked wooden frame with high-density foam and polyester filling for extra comfort.
- Attention to Details: To make sure that our office sofa surpasses your expectations, we have used a feather-down topper on seating surfaces, as well as Pirelli webbing support and loose, non-reversible seat cushions for comfort and support. The solid wood legs have a stunning mahogany finish that complements the cognac leather.
- Quick and Easy Assembling: Our Italian leather sofa can be put together within minutes so you’re not wasting any time. The brown couch comes with curbside delivery for more practicality.
|Seat Depth||24 inches|
|Seat Height||11 Inches|
|Weight Limit||750 Pounds|
|Product Dimensions||89"D x 32.28"W x 30.31"H|
|Item Weight||128 Pounds|
|Leg Length||6.88 Inches|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.