- ISLAND SURVIVORS - This fun statue serves guests with exotic Polynesian style as warm as the south sea by holding their drink glasses at a luau or a grand mug of coffee beside the pool
- GOD OF THE SEA - Fittingly, our grande tiki table is named after Kanaloa, one of the four major akua (gods) of traditional Hawaiian religion, who associated with the ocean, long voyages and healing
- HIGH QUALITY SCULPTURAL TABLES - Hand-cast using real crushed stone mixed with durable designer resin, our whimsical carvings are topped with a UV resistant faux wood grain finish
- ISLAND DECOR - Exclusive to the this playful wood carving turned tropical side table will be at home near your tiki bar, patio set or swimming pool
- Our Konaloa tiki end table, with his big grinning teeth, measures 15.5"Wx15.5"Dx20.5"H 14 lbs. Use as a chair/stool is NOT recommended.
Product Dimensions : 15.5"D x 15.5"W x 20.5"HColor : Handcast Polyresin, Wood Tone FinishShape : RoundTable design : End Table
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.